Anywhere - Web Developer Internship
|We are looking for a web developer to be an integral part of a tight knit rapid and agile development team.|
This is an unpaid internship position. You will be developing web-based league management software that is directly tied to live websites. Focus is on utilizing PHP 5 and MySQL. You will have the capability to work from home.
- Design and implement highly reliable and scalable web-based database applications based off our requirements
- Studies in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- PHP 5 and experience with PHP frameworks
- Strong MySQL 5.X skills
- Strong background in object oriented analysis and design, design patterns, database theory and concurrency, browser-based distributed software
- User Interface Design - ability to build functional real-world high-tech applications for low-tech users
- Mobile device development a plus
- Background working in an agile environment.
- Strong communication skills, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Team player - The success of the team is as important as personal advancement.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have shown past personal initiative by publishing solely developed web applications and/or participating in and publishing unique feature updates or bug fixes to open source projects. The successful candidate will have demonstrated innovation and creativity and be known by peers within their field.
Phone Number: (614) GO-JOIMO
Email Address: info
Like us on Facebook